Privetiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoD4 Gaming Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recruiting and Server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
={PvT}=$oule$$
Admin

Recruiting and Server Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting and Server   Recruiting and Server EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:57 pm

Recruiting
As of now there is no recruiting on the tams servers directly or through xfire!! Myself and Tar have been informed of our last chance as a clan. If you wish for PvT to grow as an active clan here is the opportunity.

Server
Mr.Mich has offered to run and help us with a Stock TDM to call our own. If PvT wishes to take him up on his offer we will need to take small donations. The cost of the server per month through Mich will run 25-30 USD. Me and Tar are willing to make up the diffrence on bad months if a dontation cant be made but were talking about 5 USD per month per member and we could have a server. If our clan is into this i would like to no please reply!!

Thanks
Ryan(Souless) and Phillip(TarHeel)
Back to top Go down
={PvT}=AQUALUNG

={PvT}=AQUALUNG

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting and Server   Recruiting and Server EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 1:01 am

So how are they going to keep us from recruiting on xFire? Well, that won't be a problem if we get our own server. The only problem I see is the majority of our clan not having credit cards. I mean, we could send the money via USPS, but that could get kind of messy. Oh well, we will figure something out, I'm sure. Oh, and could someone please get adrian to accept the clan invite on our xFire site please?

Thanks,
Aqua
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hockeystef19
={PvT}=Patrick-

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting and Server   Recruiting and Server EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 4:05 pm

$5 is fine for a month I'll do that
Its better we have our own server...
I say we go for it... asap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting and Server   Recruiting and Server Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruiting and Server
Page 1 of 1